- This Website with the URL of www.areaonline.in ("Website/Site") is operated by Area Online Services India Private Ltd. ("We/Our/Us"). If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this policy.
- We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services and do not use or share this information with anyone else except as described in this policy.
2. HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
- From the website: We shall collect your personal information when you submit any inquiry or try to login or register with our website. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with our website.
- From other sources: We may receive information from other sources, such as public databases; Social media platforms;
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect information primarily to provide better services to all of our customers.
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, some features will be unavailable.
- By using this Website, you are agreeing that we may advertise your feedback on the website and marketing materials.
- We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide for your services and for such period as mandated by the concerned laws.
- If you opt to receive marketing correspondence from us, subscribe to our mailing list or, provide us with your details at networking events, we may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to provide you with details about our services, business updates and events.
4. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and services.
- We use the information collected through this website as described in this policy and we may use your information to:
- Improve our services, Site and how we operate our businesses;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Site, products and services;
- Personalize our products or services and make recommendations;
- Process, manage, complete, and account for transactions;
- Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments, and inquiries;
- Create and manage the online accounts you manage on our Website;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services;
- Protect, investigate against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. DATA TRANSFER
- Information about our user is an important part of our business and we take due care to protect the same.
- We share data with your consent to complete any transactions; or provide any product or service you have requested or authorized. We also share data with our affiliates and subsidiaries, with vendors working on our behalf.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you, will not be able to proceed to checkout, or use any products or services that require you to sign in.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our services.
7. DATA SECURITY
- We take due care to protect our customers data. Technical measures are also in place to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to data.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Locker (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, UID's and login credentials to be transmitted securely.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information.
- We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent the loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure alteration and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your user names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
- Information you provide to us is shared on our secure servers. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures designed to secure your information against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. In addition, we limit access to personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties that have a legitimate business need for such access.
- Information collected from you will be stored for such period as required to complete the transaction entered into with you or such period as mandated under the applicable laws.
- Mode of payment: We Accept all kind of Debit and Credit cards, Net Banking, UPI for all the subscriptions made thereof.
If you are under 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use Our Website with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. In any case, we will not be liable for any cause of action that arose due to non-compliance with this section.
9. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above. You agree that your continued use of our services after such changes have been published to our services will constitute your acceptance of such revised policy.
Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately, or possibly in the course of an ordering process: (I am accepting to receive newsletter from this website), you may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe by clicking on unsubscribe option given in the email footer.
11. CONTACT US
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances with us, please contact us at [email protected] with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.